About the Lifetime Achievement Award
Presented as a mark of recognition of outstanding lifetime achievements in the field of Clinical Biochemistry. This award recognizes an individual who has devoted their professional life to providing exemplary service and improving the field of Clinical Biochemistry. Individuals selected for this award have made significant contributions in all aspects of clinical biochemistry, including service, education and / or research; and have achieved national and international stature and reputation by virtue of their efforts.
Terms of Reference
- The Award shall be presented to an individual as a mark of recognition for exceptional lifetime achievements to Clinical Biochemistry.
- The recipient must be a member of the OSCC.
- The Award shall usually be presented annually during the OSCC annual scientific meeting, but if in the opinion of the Awards Committee no suitable candidate is available, the Award shall not be presented.
- The Award shall be accompanied by a plaque and an honorarium in the amount of $500.
- The Awardee may be requested to present during the OSCC annual meeting.
How to Apply / Submit Nominations
OSCC members are invited to nominate individuals for the Lifetime Achievement award.
Each nomination letter/e-mail must be signed by two members of the Society, and should outline the nominee’s achievements and reasons why they should receive the award.
Deadline: June 30 (annually)
Nominations must be submitted to the OSCC Nominations Committee, no later than June 30.